Monday, January 17, 2011

I got hooked up with goodies this weekend.........................(free)....

So I ran across a dude ( honda hooligan mark )on cl offering up free cb400 and cb400hawk parts left over from some resto work he did..................and I just happen to have a cb 400four collecting dust in the garage that Ive been meaning to get around to. Well needless to say now I have to, I can't let these finds go to waste. Plus it'll be good for the ol' to learn to ride on since I would like to keep the HD rubbers down, fingers crossed that she dosn't lay anything over (the idea of her riding scares the shit outta me, but once she gets her mind into something talking her out of it is few and far between.+ she's never tried to hold me back from anything so I guess I gotta do the same......at least try....herumph) I love you doll I just don't like the idea of you bleeding.

Aside from the fact that I love her to no end, who would want to see that beautiful body skinned up..?..no one thats who.

No comments:

Post a Comment